Wednesday, November 5, 2008

o.k. so last weekend was a busy, crazy weekend. Saturday morning Alisa had a soccer game, she got 2 goals, which was awesome! Then for her 9th birthday she had a slumber party with 13 girls, I got no sleep, it was loud and crazy. I don't think I'll ever do that again! We ordered pizza hut and bought donuts for breakfast. I had all the girls picked up at 9:00 am, but that was really like 10:00, because of the time change. Anyway's Alisa got her report card and she got all A's and B's, she better since we study with her for over an hour every night. I think Brandon's gonna be a little tougher to keep his grades up, but we'll see! Anyway's this weekend we're going camping for the whole weekend at this place called hurricane lake, it's someplace an hour and a half from here. Robert's brother and wife and their kids are going too. It should be a lot of fun, we're bringing my dad's canoo with us. and we're gonna make smores, i could eat a million! well that's it for now!

No comments: