Tuesday, September 30, 2008

well we had a fun weekend. Alisa had a soccer game and we went to the seafood festival, but the food was so expensive, so we shared a plate of food then we went to mcdonalds. Robert and I took monday off and went and got our mccain yard signs, then we went out on the boat, we had never went without the kids, so it was nice and we had a picnic on an island. I also made a homemade pumpkin pie, it was really good! I've been trying to get Christmas shopping done, every payday I try to get something, theirs been a lot of cool summer toys on sale right now, so I'm getting some really good deals! I think we might set our water slide up this weekend since summer's almost over and it's alot of fun and it's free! well that's about it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow Christmas shopping i just can't do it early cause everytime i have tried i just give them the stuff!!! it would be nice thou cause usually i am freaking out on amazion.com or in toy'r'us the week before lol BTW i tagged you on my blog ;)